- Reduce the number of unwanted animals through aggressive spay/neuter programs.
- Provide for the well-being of companion animals in need, while adhering to our no-kill tradition and find each a lifelong, loving home.
- Offer affordable wellness services and resources to pets and owners in need, targeting underserved communities, to support whole-life care.
- Promote the animal-human bond through outreach, education and therapeutic programming here in the Philippines.
- And, act as an advocate on behalf of animals in crisis and as an enforcer of their rights and protection through education, investigation and legislative efforts.
- No companion animal is ever born into, nor abandoned to, homelessness for any reason.
- End animal suffering, homelessness and needless euthanasia.
- To see the day when our services are no longer needed and all animals are treated with respect and compassion.